Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To Our Dental Community:
As California nears a new stay-at-home order, rest assured that we will still be open and available to you and your family. Dental care is essential health care and we are prepared to treat your oral health needs during these pandemic challenges.
We are open to serve your oral health needs so that your immediate needs do not turn into more extensive, emergent situations.
We will continue to stay vigilant with all of our safety measures and protocols that we have to ensure your health and safety.
- Our office will communicate with you by your preferred method of communication, the day before your appointment to ask some screening questions.
- You will be asked to arrive 15 minutes early to every appointment. Your car will be the new “virtual reception room”. Please call/text us when you arrive and we will call/text you when it is time to come into the office.
- Please arrive with you mask on.
- Your temperature will be taken, and will be asked to either use our hand sanitizer or wash your hands.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask for your flexibility when scheduling. We also ask for your utmost cooperation to arrive on time (15 minutes before).
A welcoming smile, under our mask, is waiting for you!
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html